Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital participates the Breastfeeding Month with the theme ""Ugnayan - One Community Protecting, Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding""
These are the schedule of activities:
August 1, 2017 Breastfeeding Kick-Off Celebration among SAMCH Employees
August 16, 2017 Breastfeeding Forum among Prenatal Clients and Postpartum Mothers
Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital participated last July 24- July 31, 2017 the National Diabetes Awareness Week with the theme "Galaw Pilipinas; Pagkilos laban sa Diabetes".
The General Objectives of the said activity are the following:
1. To promote Diabetes Awareness in general
2. To put impact on regular physical activity
3. To educate patients on proper healthy diet.
On the said activity, there is:
1. Free Diabetes Screening
2. Parade of diabetic patients and SAMCH employee within SAMCH vicinity
3. Zumba activity of SAMCH employee and patients
4. Lecture of Diabetes Awareness and healthy diet.