Last October 6, 2017, Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital held a blessing and opening of the new Out Patient Department located in the newly built 3 Storey SAMCH Main Building. It is expected that Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital will be able to serve more patients because of this newly opened OPD area.
Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital participates the Breastfeeding Month with the theme ""Ugnayan - One Community Protecting, Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding""
These are the schedule of activities:
August 1, 2017 Breastfeeding Kick-Off Celebration among SAMCH Employees
August 16, 2017 Breastfeeding Forum among Prenatal Clients and Postpartum Mothers
Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital participated last July 24- July 31, 2017 the National Diabetes Awareness Week with the theme "Galaw Pilipinas; Pagkilos laban sa Diabetes".
The General Objectives of the said activity are the following:
1. To promote Diabetes Awareness in general
2. To put impact on regular physical activity
3. To educate patients on proper healthy diet.
On the said activity, there is:
1. Free Diabetes Screening
2. Parade of diabetic patients and SAMCH employee within SAMCH vicinity
3. Zumba activity of SAMCH employee and patients
4. Lecture of Diabetes Awareness and healthy diet.