Saint Anthony Mother and Child Hospital participated last July 24- July 31, 2017 the National Diabetes Awareness Week with the theme "Galaw Pilipinas; Pagkilos laban sa Diabetes".
The General Objectives of the said activity are the following:
1. To promote Diabetes Awareness in general
2. To put impact on regular physical activity
3. To educate patients on proper healthy diet.
On the said activity, there is:
1. Free Diabetes Screening
2. Parade of diabetic patients and SAMCH employee within SAMCH vicinity
3. Zumba activity of SAMCH employee and patients
4. Lecture of Diabetes Awareness and healthy diet.
SAMCH supports 2017 National Women's Month Celebration...